Date & Times
September 27, 2019 @ 4:00 pm - 10:30 pm
VENUE:Nixon Presidential Library
18001 Yorba Linda Blvd
Yorba Linda, CA 92886 United States
ORGANIZER:The Norris Group
I Survived Real Estate 2019
The Norris Group’s annual award-winning event, I Survived Real Estate, is coming up Friday, September 27, 2019 at the Nixon Library in Yorba Linda, California. Our 12th annual black-tie gala benefits Make-A-Wish and St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. Since 2008, together we’ve raised over $940,000 for charity!
The Norris Group’s annual award-winning event, I Survived Real Estate, is coming up Friday, September 27, 2019 at the Nixon Library in Yorba Linda, California. Our 12th annual black-tie gala benefitted Make-A-Wish and St. Jude Children’s’ Research Hospital. Since 2008, together we’ve raised over $940,000 for charity!
Panel of Real Estate Experts
- Jim Park, CEO and founder of The Mortgage Collaborative
- John Burns, John Burns Real Estate Consulting
- Doug Duncan, Chief Economist of Fannie Mae
- Mark Lesswing, Blockchain Technology Office, DomiDocs, Inc.
- Ryan Gorman, President and CEO of NRT LLC
- Sean O’Toole, CEO of PropertyRadar.com
- Aaron Norris, Vice President of The Norris Group
- Bruce Norris, President of The Norris Group
Every year, the event brings together an impressive panel of thought leaders from all over the real estate industry to discuss the state of real estate during some of the most politically-driven markets of our lifetimes. What’s up next for real estate? The experts share their insider strategies and forecasts for the year ahead.
The event is underwritten by The Norris Group so 100% of all proceeds raised by tickets and sponsorship goes directly to Make-A-Wish OC/Inland Empire and St. Jude. These are two incredibly important charities that work with children facing life-threatening illnesses.
See all details on the event at www.isurvivedrealestate.com