The 2020 elections could mean big things for real estate and finance. The team is back for our very first post-election Financial Tactics Brunch. Now in our 10th year, this event focuses on questions regarding entities, retirement investing, estate planning, and trends in real estate that will impact our work.
Our 10th Annual Cutting-Edge Financial Tactics Breakfast is Saturday, November 14. This year, we will be virtual but live. This allows even more people to participate from the comfort of their homes.
Six experts will tackle the most frequently asked questions of 2020. Then, we’ll take a deep dive into audience questions and more advanced topics. Topics will include:
- Updates on migration trends and the Covid real estate market
- Interest rates and ongoing support to the real estate market
- Self-directed IRA investments rule changes
- 1031 exchange structures, strategies, and post-election concerns
- Recession-proofing your real estate portfolio
- Covid-related tax law changes and what it means for investors
- And much more (of course)