Orange County Real Estate Investment Association (OCREIA)
Meetings: 2nd Thursday monthly
3350 Avenue of the Arts
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Founder: Kaaren Hall
Connect with OCREIA
The mission statement of Orange County REIA, is to help the real estate entrepreneur in gaining practical knowledge of real estate investments and management through education, discussion and networking.
Orange County REIA’s purpose is to create a forum for real estate investors from beginner to the advanced, which will provide effective and responsive services to their members. Orange County REIA will provide educational and motivational services and support with a commitment to members satisfaction. Orange County REIA is dedicated to maintaining high standards of conduct of housing providers, property owners, and real estate investors, as well as the sharing of information and strategies to help ensure the success of Orange County REIA members.
Find Your Local California Investment Club
Los Angeles County
- Coachella Valley Real Estate Investors Association (CVREIA) Palm Desert, CA
- Inland Empire Real Estate Investors Club (IEREIC) Riverside, CA
San Diego County
- Northern California Real Estate Investors Association (NORCALREIA) Sacramento, CA
- Bay Area Commercial and Multifamily (Santa Clara, CA)
- San Jose Real Estate Investors Association (SJREI) Santa Clara, CA