FIBI Long Beach
Meetings: Last Thursday of the month
The Grand Long Beach Event Center
4101 East Willow Street
Long Beach, CA
President: Mathew Owen
Connect with FIBI Long Beach:
Are you an investor tired of getting pitched and just want to network and have open discussions about real estate with ACTIVE and PASSIVE investors? If so, this group is for you. FIBI (For Investors By Investors) is a group of professional real estate and passive investors set up to help each other combine resources.
There is NO SELLING at any of our group discussions. Instead we do a round-table discussion with real investors and help people develop the resources they need, get their questions answered and get their deals analyzed.
We try to match passive investors with capital, active investors with experience and new investors with a team while having an open discussion on various real estate topics.
From wholesaling residential real estate, deal analysis, market analysis and creative financing to commercial properties, overall economic factors, self directing your IRA and lending… We try to get everyone’s questions answered and point them in the right direction.
Find Your Local California Investment Club
Los Angeles County
- Coachella Valley Real Estate Investors Association (CVREIA) Palm Desert, CA
- Inland Empire Real Estate Investors Club (IEREIC) Riverside, CA
San Diego County
- Northern California Real Estate Investors Association (NORCALREIA) Sacramento, CA
- Bay Area Commercial and Multifamily (Santa Clara, CA)
- San Jose Real Estate Investors Association (SJREI) Santa Clara, CA