Thank you for registering! The following information is important in order to make the overall experience both smooth and informative. Please accomplish these five items as soon as possible for best rates. Joey Romero will be your lead contact for questions (951-823-8266, firstname.lastname@example.org).
1. Book Your One-on-One with Bruce Norris
This one-on-one is for you. Bruce review your portfolio and answer any questions you might have. Every investor is approaching this from a different angle, so we hope you see this as a real value as part of this process. When you register for the one-on-one, you’re automatically sent a call-in number. If you decide to come to our office, you can ignore that and it will only be used for backup. Otherwise, our office is at 1845 Chicago Avenue, Ste C, Riverside, CA 92507. Book NOW
**Please note: that there is a $500 consultation fee included in the price of the boot camp for the one-on-one. Should you elect to not move forward with the boot camp you will be refunded the price of the boot camp less the $500 consultation fee.
2. Florida Dates and Rough Schedule
Thursday, Aug 26: Meet and Greet
(Attendance not required)
- Meet and Greet, Hotel @ 6pm
- Dinner: Connors Steak House @ 7:30pm
- Casual event at the hotel to meet the builder and property manager partners. Those that would like can join Aaron and Bruce after for dinner with advance notice.
Friday, Aug 27: Florida Book Sessions
- Morning Session (9am-Noon)
- Meet the team
- Strategy session
- Area Issues
- Environmental: Flood zone, endangered species, clearing/infill, hurricanes
- Unique: Septic/well, utility challenges
- Introduction to general area: DBH, TNG, Property Management
- Southwest Florida
- Lee County: Cape Coral
- Charlotte County: Deep Creek, Port Charlotte
- Sarasota County
- Southwest Florida
- Lunch at hotel provided
- Afternoon Session (1pm-4pm)
- Finish area review
- Plan review/costs, spec levels
- Process and build timeline
- Funds control process
Sat, Aug 28: One-on-one + tours
- Morning Session Only (9am-11am)
- One-on-one meetings with TNG, Douglas Brooke Homes, Property Management
- Self-tour of lots and competition (map/addresses provided)
- Scheduled live meetings at build site for Douglas Brooke Homes (times slots will depend on live attendance size)
- No lunch provided
- Afternoon Session (1pm-4:30pm)
- Meet at the lobby at 12:45pm
- Bus tour of the area
- DBH construction site visit (current build)
Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) is the airport closest to the hotel. American Airlines appears to have the best prices at this time. We have not found a direct flight from anywhere in California so there is typically one layover. Prices will likely only increase with time so please book ASAP.
4. Hotel Reservations $99 TNG Rate
We have a block rate once we get closer to the date. Block rate and rate window are TBD. Rates will be good until August 15th or it sells out. We will only have 25 rooms at this rate. Please book ASAP. The block rate includes breakfast as well as free internet. There is also a free shuttle from the airport.
HOLIDAY INN FORT MYERS AIRPORT AT TOWN CENTER
9931 Interstate Commerce Dr, Fort Myers, FL 33913
5. Car Reservations
We recommend you book your rental from the airport if you are flying into RSW Ft. Myers. The airport is really close and it will make it very convenient for you. If you want to wait till you get to the hotel then you can take the free hotel shuttle to and from the airport. Travel for our tour is taken care of for Thursday. However, Friday is largely on your own to tour lots, competition, and the areas. Please call ahead to book a car so that there is one available.
6. Portal + Book
We are finalizing the book to reflect the most current information we have. You will receive book and it’s 200 pages that covers a ton of different topics on the first day of the boot camp. It coincides nicely with a ton of content we have on the web portal. We will be setting you up in the portal and when you call to set up your one-on-one with Bruce, we will discuss how to use it. Here is also a video walk-through of how to access and what kind of information is available.
Thanks! See you in August.