Date & Times
May 15 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Webinar for VIP Subscribers ONLY
The Impact of the Next 9 Months
Part 2 of Bruce’s timing report/update titled “The Impact Of The Next 9 Months”
As most of you know, real estate is a hot commodity right now. In the next few months, you will be hearing a few of the following statements repetitively: “Inventory continues to increase, affordability continues to decline”, “interest rates are creeping up, the job market is still uncertain, and inflation is about to explode”.
There are some very smart people that have made the following statements, “Of course you know that when interest rates go up, real estate prices decline.” “California has an affordability crisis” “As the price of oil increases, inflation goes with it.” “The reason volume of real estate sales is low is the lack of inventory”. “We have a foreclosure crisis looming.” Most of these statements were made by PHD’s who are at the forefront of the real estate industry.
What to expect
On May 15th, Bruce be doing several things. He will be using charts to confirm or deny the validity of these statements and going to tackle some other topics.
- GDP growth projection for 2021 is 6.5% to 7.0%…the last time that happened was 1983. Mortgage rates were 12%. Are we in for a massive increase in rates? Why with this GDP growth are we at .25% Fed Fund rate?
- Eventually, the economy will be in a recession…is it possible that real estate prices and stock market prices head in opposite directions?
- How close are California real estate prices to a peak?
- What’s the difference between how Florida grows in population verses California?
- How does Florida have more financial stability than California without a state income tax?
- The historical volume of lot sales in Florida and the history of the median price movement
To sign up for this event and view Feb 20th’s event you must be a TNG VIP Subscriber. The VIP Subscription is $350 annually. To Sign up Click HERE!