Date & Times
October 13, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
VENUE:Hilton Costa Mesa
3050 Bristol St
Costa Mesa, CA 92626 United States
ORGANIZER:California Escrow Association
Technology Trends and Real Estate
Aaron Norris joins the keynote line up at the California Escrow Association’s annual conference. Learn the latest technology trends and how they will and will not affect real estate.
Have words like Artificial Intelligence, the Internet of Things, and the Gig Economy been popping up in your news feed and you’re completely unclear on what they mean for your business — or what they mean for real estate? Don’t worry, you’re not alone! Technological advances have been speedier and major companies are vying to be first to garner your attention and loyalty, not to mention your hard-earned dollars. Join Aaron Norris as he simplifies some of the biggest technology trends and specifically breaks it down on what these advances could mean for real estate and the economy as he covers:
- 7 Factors Driving Massive Technology Progress
- The 5 Major Brands to Watch
- The 8 Major Technology Sectors to Watch and Their Potential Ramifications For the Real Estate Market
- How Technology is Changing The Way We Look at How Homes Are Built
- Details on a Cool, New Project that Might Inspire Your Next Big Real Estate Deal
Don’t miss this chance to learn how investors and consumers alike are using technology as their competitive edge in real estate! Registration must take place on the California Association Website and only for the full conference to attend.