Date & Times
June 7, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
VENUE:South Coast Winery
34843 Rancho California Road
Temecula, CA 92591 United States
Technology Trends and Effects on Real Estate With Aaron Norris at the SRCAR Realtor Expo
Aaron Norris will be sharing different trends in the technology sector and how you can apply them to your real estate business or any business.
Have words like Artificial Intelligence, the Internet of Things, and the Gig Economy been popping up in your news feed and you’re completely unclear on what they mean for your business — or what they mean for real estate? Don’t worry, you’re not alone! Technological advances have been speedier and major companies are vying to be first to garner your attention and loyalty, not to mention your hard-earned dollars. Join Aaron Norris as he simplifies some of the biggest technology trends and specifically breaks it down on what these advances could mean for real estate and the economy as he covers:
- 7 Factors Driving Massive Technology Progress
- The 5 Major Brands to Watch
- The 8 Major Technology Sectors to Watch and Their Potential Ramifications For the Real Estate Market
- How Technology is Changing The Way We Look at How Homes Are Built
- Details on a Cool, New Project that Might Inspire Your Next Big Real Estate Deal
Don’t miss this chance to learn how investors and consumers alike are using technology as their competitive edge in real estate!
For more information, you can call Diane Stumpp at the number listed below.