Date & Times
October 27, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
VENUE:Center Club Orange County
650 Town Center Drive, Garden Level
Costa Mesa, CA 92626 United States
ORGANIZER:The Norris Group
Cutting-Edge Financial Tactics Breakfast 2018
Join us for our 8th Annual Cutting-Edge Financial Tactics Brunch Saturday, October 28 in Costa Mesa, CA with Keystone CPA, Exeter 1031 Exchange, uDirect IRA Services, and Barthcalderon Attorneys as we explore some of the biggest mistake investors make and how to avoid them.
“Sorry, you need to ask your CPA, attorney, and/or other expert?” It’s so frustrating!
We know, you’ve got this burning question on an investment or the structure of a new entity and you’re forced to bounce between experts who don’t always agree. It drives us nuts too!
Our 8th Annual Cutting-Edge Financial Tactics Breakfast Saturday, October 27 in Costa Mesa, CA.
Six experts will briefly tackle the most frequently asked questions of 2018 and any major updates you need to know in their respective fields. Then, we’ll take a deep dive into audience questions and more advanced topics. Topics will include:
- Mistakes with out-of-state entities
- New rules affecting self-directed IRA investments in 2018
- Advanced 1031 exchange structures and strategies
- Recession-proofing your real estate portfolio
- What the Trump tax law changes mean for real estate investors as individuals and entities
- And much more (of course)
Please see last year’s event on Amazon Prime. We will not take the time to cover more basic topics! These pros will make time for more questions this year. Great food, awesome networking, and incredible content. You won’t want to miss it!
Exeter 1031 Exchange Services, LLC
Contact: Exeter 1031 Exchange
President, uDirect IRA Services
uDirect IRA Services
Harry BarthHarry M. Barth, J.D., MBA, MSFS
- Please see last year’s event on Amazon Prime
- Opportunity Zone Q&A
- REG-115420-18, Investing in Qualified Opportunity Funds
- Rev. Proc. 2018-16, Qualified Opportunity Zones
- Rev. Rul. 2018-29, Section 1400Z-2 — Special Rules for Capital Gains Invested in Opportunity Zones
- Opportunity Zone Resources (Community Development Financial Institutions Fund)