Date & Times
October 28, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
VENUE:Center Club Orange County
650 Town Center Drive, Garden Level
Costa Mesa, CA 92626 United States
ORGANIZER:The Norris Group Price: $49
SOLD OUT: Cutting-Edge Financial Tactics Brunch 2017
SOLD OUT! Unfortunately, we have maxed out the number of people we are allowed to have in the room. Please call 951-780-5856 and ask for Joey Romero to be placed on a waiting list.
“Sorry, you need to ask your CPA, attorney, and/or other experts?” It’s so frustrating!
We’ve all had it happen. You’ve got this burning question on an investment or the structure of a new entity and you’re forced to bounce between experts who don’t always agree. It drives us nuts too!
This is why we’re so excited about our 6th Annual Cutting-Edge Financial Tactics Brunch Saturday, October 28 in Costa Mesa, CA.
- We’re bringing together six experts to cover the most frequently asked questions and biggest, horror-story mistakes they see investors make. Some of the topics will include:
- The best entity(ies) for different kinds of investments and the tax ramifications you must know
- The fiduciary rule and self-direct investing and how this might limit your ability to invest in 2018
- What asset protection really means and horror stories you won’t want to repeat
- The three major mistakes investors make with IRA investing and how to avoid them
- Horror stories on 1031 exchanges gone wrong and how they can easily be avoided
- Ideas for investors in quadrant four and preparing your portfolio for recession
- And much more (of course)
These pros will be open for questions. Beginners and seasoned professionals alike will enjoy this no-nonsense session. Great food, awesome networking, and incredible content. You won’t want to miss it!