Date & Times
June 11, 2019 @ 5:30 pm - 10:00 pm
VENUE:Scottish Rite Center
1895 Camino del Rio South
San Diego,CA92108United States
Are ADUs For You? Accessory Dwelling Unit Forum and Panel Discussion Moderated By Aaron Norris
Aaron Norris will be moderating a panel at SDCIA, where they will be discussing ADUs, what they are, what the rules are, how you can get started, and more.
Join Aaron Norris as he moderates a panel of experts at SDCIA as they discuss ADU units. Although the concept of an ADU has not changed, the laws and regulations have. You will want to come hear from the experts to see what your options are if an ADU is right for you.
Expect to learn:
- What the rules are per city
- What permits are required
- How to get started
- What is the financial commitment
- Bob Wieckowski – Video message and opening comments
- Aaron Norris – Master of Ceremony
- Catherine Blakespear – Mayor of Encinitas
- Greg Nickless – Keynote speaker and Senior Housing Analyst for the California Department of Housing & Community Development
- Geoff Plagemann – Planner of Encinitas
- Brent Johnson – Collateral Risk Manager for HomeStreet Bank
- Michelle Rodriguez – Dodd-Frank Committee CA Mortgage Assoc.
- John Arendsen – Crest Backyard Homes
- Jordan Marks – Taxpayers’ Rights Advocate for San Diego County