Date & Times
June 10, 2020 @ 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm
VENUE:Crowne Plaza Sacramento Northeast
5321 Date Ave
Sacramento, CA 95841 United States
Aaron Norris: Innovative Real Estate Marketing with NorcalREIA
Aaron Norris will be at NorcalREIA presenting his talk on PR marketing and social media to help you better understand getting the word out in the current digital age.
Unfortunately, due to COVID-19 this seminar is cancelled. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please stay tuned.
The days of marketing to the masses are over. Newspapers, mailers, and old-style media marketing are out, and social media, pay-per-click and search engine optimization are in!! Or, are they?
Do it wrong, and waste a ton of time and cash. Capturing the interest – and deals – of your ideal client takes a thoughtful shift from a one-size-fits-all approach to a more customized, targeted approach. Aaron will discuss a targeted approach to customers but also how to target your methods based on your own expertise and brand.
Technology has revolutionized how marketers reach customers. But, some ways remain just as powerful as ever. This session is about knowing the pitfalls and the platforms you should consider for the best results.
Aaron will discuss:
- The simple process of discovering person brand and what to leverage in your business
- Key tech trends affecting marketing and business in 2019
- How not to get screwed by third-party marketing vendors
- Tips on getting free and cheap help
- Local social media trends
- Comprehend Web 3.0, the semantic web – what it is, and why it’s critical to incorporate into your business plan
- And MUCH MORE!