Date & Times
October 1, 2015 @ 8:00 am - 11:30 am
VENUE:Riverside Convention Center
Riverside Conventin Center 3637 5th St Riverside, CA 92501 United States
2015 INLAND SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA ECONOMIC FORECAST CONFERENCE
Now in it’s 6th year, the conference is headlined by some of the nation’s most renowned economic forecasters and attracts hundreds of C-level government and business leaders from across Southern California.
Bruce Norris is moderator of the late-morning panel. Real estate professionals working in the Inland Empire will benefit most from this conference. Registration is through the UCR site.
Launched in 2010, the Inland Southern California Economic Forecast Conference quickly emerged as one of most highly anticipated and widely attended business gatherings in the region. Now in it’s 6th year, the conference is headlined by some of the nation’s most renowned economic forecasters and attracts hundreds of C-level government and business leaders from across Southern California. The event is known for delivering new insights about the major indicators driving the national, state, and regional economy. From real estate markets to personal income to new construction activity, speakers deliver comprehensive, accurate outlooks for both the near and long term future.
- The US economy slowed in the first half of 2015. Will the expansion get back on track this year?
- Mortgage interest rates have dropped below 4%. Where are they going from here?
- California has been the 3rd fastest growing state in the nation over the last three years. Can the economy maintain its luster?
- Home prices in the state are on the rise again. Too much too fast? Or sustainable growth?
- Inland Southern California has outpaced the state as a whole for the past 3 years. Will the region’s performance persist?