Date & Times
November 7, 2015 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
VENUE:Mission Inn Hotel
Mission Inn Hotel 3649 Mission Inn Riverside, CA 92501 United States
The Norris Group is joined by tax, IRA, and financial experts to help plan for a more profitable and more thoughtful end of 2015. Tax, Investing, and Giving Strategies for 2015.
The 2015 tax year may be several months away but now is the time to strategize on ways to leverage tax, investing, and estate planning tactics to maximize savings and profits for 2015.
Join our elite panel of experts Saturday, November 7, for a unique brunch and learn experience as we explore:
- The state of California real estate
- Year-End Tax Saving Strategies for 2015
- 3 Common Tax Mistakes Made by Investors You Need to Avoid
- The power of self-directed IRAs
- Strategies to generate tax-free income
- Asset protection beyond the living trust
- Alternative investments using self-directed retirement accounts
- Passive and secured 6% annual returns without the hassle of being a landlord
- And much more
Whether you’re a retiree, doctor, teacher, government employee, real estate investor, business owner, or just someone wanting to learn more, join us for brunch and get your questions answered by the experts.
PRESIDENT, THE NORRIS GROUP
The market has shiften. What’s next? You won’t want to miss Bruce’s insights into the California real estate market. Bruce will also discuss:
- The statistics behind Southern California real estate trends and the real behind-the-scenes scoop
- Alternatives to owning real estate, without the hassle of tenants and toilets
- Passive and secured returns with trust deeds and alternatives
AMANDA HAN & MATT MACFARLAND
In this presentation, Matt MacFarland and Amanda han with Keystone CPA covers
- Hidden secrets behind the tax hikes and who will truly be impacted
- Strategies to permanently lower your taxes with tax-free income
- Tax-free and tax-efficient ways to extract profits out of your business this year
- 2015 tax planning must-dos before year-end
PRINCIPAL, THE TERESA RHYNE LAW GROUP
Teresa will share estate planning for your life including:
- Lifetime gifting strategies to save taxes now and into the future
- Involve younger generations in your real estate investments without losing control
- Protect your assets without giving them all away
- Advanced planning techniques you may have never even heard about, including charitable remainder trusts and charitable lead trusts
PRESIDENT, UDIRECT IRA SERVICES
In this presentation, Kaaren Hall of uDirect IRA Services covers:
- Using your IRA as a tool for alternative investing
- The dos and don’ts of Self-Directed IRA investing
- Using your IRA to invest in real estate (avoiding prohibited transactions)
- Checkbook IRA” basics
- Do alternative assets pose an additional risk to retirement accounts?
- Why are valuations required for SDIRA accounts?
- Whose responsibility is it to make sure the SDIRA accounts do not contain prohibited transactions?
$49 per person
$75 for two