Date & Times
February 18, 2017 @ 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
VENUE:Courtyard San Diego
Courtyard San Diego Mission Valley 595 Hotel Circle South San Diego CA 92108 United States
10 LIFE-CHANGING DAYS OF A REAL ESTATE INVESTOR – REI EXPO SAN DIEGO
Bruce Norris shares with critical insights into the California real estate market in 2017 as well as 10 life-changing days that shaped his real estate investing career at the REI Expo in San Diego.
Bruce Norris will be speaking at the San Diego REI Expo presenting his newest talk 10 Life-Changing Days of a Real Estate Investor. The 10 most important days in this investor’s life (Bruce Norris) is the personal journey he’s been privileged to be on for the last 36 years. From food stamps to fortune, join Bruce as he shares the 10 most important days in his real estate investing journey including:
- Getting started in the business
- Conquering fear
- Achieving unthinkable goals
- Sharing the business that changed his life
- Predict the future of the real estate
- And how simple intuition, kindness, and doing the right thing can save a life
Bruce will (of course), update you on the charts he monitors on the California real estate market. Don’t miss this autobiographical look into the career of a long-time real estate investor.
This event is put on by the teamwork of Think Realty and the San Diego Investment Club. Also speaking at the event will be:
- Kent Davis, Equistream
- Merrill Chandler, CreditSense
- Kathy Fettke, Real Wealth Network
- Jason Shubert, EAS Investor
- Shawn Woedl, REIGuard
- You can receive a 20% discount by entering “SDIC” or “NORRISGROUP” (for Bruce) when you register.
- Be sure to click the link below
- Once you get to the page, click on “REGISTER TODAY”
- On the next page, click on “TICKETS”
- Enter the Promotional Code
- Select the quantity of tickets then it will take you to the checkout page
Courtyard San Diego Mission Valley.
Free Parking is available at the:
Courtyard San Diego Mission Valley
595 Hotel Cir S, San Diego, CA 92108
If you would like more information about the event, call
(816) 398-4053 or email firstname.lastname@example.org