California Builder consultant, John Burns, talks to Bruce about the current market and what the builders are doing to adjust and how this downturn is different than the 90s. John Burns Real Estate Consulting
John Burns is a frequent speaker, and has been quoted as an expert by CNN, ABC World News Tonight, The Wall Street Journal, The Associated Press, USA Today, Bloomberg, The Los Angeles Times, The Washington Post, Builder magazine, and others. He designed and authored a weekly e-mail received by more than 25,000 industry participants, and authored the U.S. Housing Markets publication. He also created and edited several highly successful market research subscription reports.
John has a M.B.A. from the University of California, Los Angeles and a B.A. in economics from Stanford University. He is also a Certified Public Accountant. He is a full member of the Urban Land Institute and a board member of the Building Industry Association.
MORE ON HARD MONEY LOANS
INFORMATION ON NOTE INVESTING
- Florida mortgage investing or call (407) 706-9700
- California trust deed investing call (951) 780-5856
REAL ESTATE INVESTOR EDUCATION & RESOURCES
- Upcoming real estate investor speaking engagements and training
- Real Estate radio show and podcast
- Weekly news and videos
- Free Investor Roadmap – How to get started in real estate investing
- Free access to our web portal for real estate investors